Camera-Ready submission guidelines for LNICST
- Camera-Ready papers should be uploaded into the ICST CMC (Conference Management Center) at http://www.icst.org/cmc/. IMPORTANT NOTE: You can use your existing Cocus login to access the CMC.
- Once logged in please, go to “My settings” and fill out all your data. This is very important for the system to identify you as author.
- After filling all the fields in my settings and saving it, please, select a conference/ workshop from the list.
- Click on “Upload Paper” on the left side menu.
- Fill out the data of your paper and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When you are transferred to the Copyright Agreement page, please, follow the instructions to get your Copyright Agreement done. (You have to scroll down the text in the box to be able to click on the “Agree” button! You can also print the text by clicking on “Print” button.) After confirming your agreement you will receive an e-mail confirmation from ICST with your electronically agreed copyright form.
- After agreeing you can upload your camera ready paper. LNICST Author’s Kit requires not only the .pdf version of your camera ready paper but also the source file you prepared in (word or LaTeX). To upload all these forms, please, do the following:
- If you need any further modification of your paper you can do it until the deadline of Camera Ready Upload under the menu: “View my Papers”.
Register for the Conference
- Please go to Registration to register for the conference.
- PLEASE NOTE that AT LEAST 1 AUTHOR of each accepted paper must register at full rate (non-student) in order for the paper to be included in the Springer and ICST digital library.
Please make sure to enter the title and ID number of your paper from the CMC.