10th IEEE International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing
Over the last two decades, many organizations and individuals have relied on electronic collaboration between distributed teams of humans, computer applications, and/or autonomous robots to achieve higher productivity and produce joint products that would have been impossible to develop without the contributions of multiple collaborators. Technology has evolved from standalone tools, to open systems supporting collaboration in multi-organizational settings, and from general purpose tools to specialized collaboration grids. Future collaboration solutions that fully realize the promises of electronic collaboration require advancements in networking, technology and systems, user interfaces and interaction paradigms, and interoperation with application-specific components and tools.
The Tenth International Conference on Collaborative Computing (CollaborateCom 2014) will continue to serve as a premier international forum for discussion among academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, and students interested in collaborative networking, technology and systems, and applications.
The selection of the papers have been completed. This year's acceptance rate for the Regular Research Papers is 20%
Keynote speeches by:
Dr. M. Brian Blake, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Graduate School at the University of Miami Keynote Title: Web-Scale Workflow and Analytics
Prof. X. Sean Wang, Professor and Dean, School of Compute Science, Fudan University, Shanghai, China Keynote Title: A Decision Guidance Query Language Involving Collaborative Agents
Dr. Bhavani Thuraisingham, Distinguished Professor of Computer Science and Director of the Cyber Security Research Center, University of Texas at Dallas Keynote Title: Cloud Based Assured Information Sharing
- Hotel Cutoff date is September 22nd, the rate before tax here
- CollaborateCom 2014 is co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and EAI
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more
- Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases
- The event is organised by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- Best papers will be invited to Special Issues in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing
Tutorial #1: Nature-Inspired Cyber Defenses By Dr. Mohamed Eltoweissy, Professor of Computer and Information Sciences at The Virginia Military Institute
Tutorial #2: Big Data Management and Mining By Dr. Latifur R. Khan Professor of Computer Science, University of Texas at Dal