Over the last two decades, many organizations and individuals have relied on electronic collaboration between distributed teams of humans, computer applications, and/or autonomous robots to achieve higher productivity and produce joint products that would have been impossible to develop without the contributions of multiple collaborators. Technology has evolved from standalone tools, to open systems supporting collaboration in multi-organizational settings, and from general-purpose tools to specialized collaboration grids. Future collaboration solutions that fully realize the promises of electronic collaboration require advancements in networking, technology and systems, user interfaces and interaction paradigms, and interoperation with application-specific components and tools.
The 16th International Conference on Collaborative Computing (CollaborateCom 2020) will be held in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China, and will continue to serve as a premier international forum for discussion among academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, and students interested in collaborative networking, technology and systems, and applications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Architectures, protocols, and enabling technologies for collaborative computing networks and systems
- Collaboration in social media
- Collaborative e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in large scale digital libraries
- Collaborative information seeking
- Collaborative mobile networks and infrastructures
- Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new mobile services
- Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure
- Computer supported collaborative work with distributed systems
- Energy management for collaborative networks
- Methodologies and tools for design and analysis of collaborative user applications
- Models and mechanisms for real-time collaboration
- Peer-to-peer and overlay networks, systems, and applications
- Simulation, performance evaluation, experiments, and case studies of collaborative networks and applications
- Software design, testing, and experimentation technology for collaborative networking and applications
- Theoretical foundations and algorithms for collaborative networks, applications, and worksharing
- Tools for collaborative decision making processes
- Visualization techniques, interaction devices and visual languages for collaborative networks and applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and collaboration
- Collaborative Data and Workflow Management
- Collaboration with artificial intelligence
- Security and Trustworthy
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
CollaborateCom proceedings will be submitted for indexing in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
And are also eligible for publication in:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing book series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.