EAI COLLABORATECOM 2020
The 4th International Workshop on Securing IoT Networks
October 16-18, 2020
Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
The Internet of Things (IoT) presents unprecedented opportunities for building smart society. Big data collected from numerous “Things”, connected to different interfaces and locations, facilitate smarter decision making and personalised services. Although all the hope of anticipated benefits from IoT, security remains a big challenge to overcome. Manufacturers are yet shipping IoT devices with security flaws, which put users or even the other parts of our connected cyber world at risk. Those vulnerable IoT devices would be easily exploited to launch massive cyber attacks to other online services or IT infrastructures. All the privacy, robustness and security issues are challenging the movement towards smart society.
The SITN-2020 workshop is an international event, which aims to bring together expertise from academia and industry to build secure IoT infrastructures for smart society. It also provides a venue for international researchers and leading industry experts in IoT and cyber-security to establish future partnerships and research collaborations.
The SITN-2020 workshop will be held in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China and in collaboration with The Edinburgh Napier University, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan, Technical University of Denmark, and the University of the West of England on October 16-18, 2020 and in parallel with the CollaborateCom 2020 – 16th EAI International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing. All interested stakeholders from academia and industry are invited to submit their original work on building secure IoT infrastructures for Smart Society to the SITN-2020 workshop.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Threat Models in Internet of Things
• Attack Strategies for Internet of Things
• Security Architectures
• Security in Wireless Sensor Networks
• Reliable Interactions with Network Services
• System and Data Integrity
• Scalability and Robustness for Internet of Things
• Identity Management in Internet of Things
• Trustworthiness in Internet of Things
• Secure Operating Systems
• Secure routing for Internet of Things
• Privacy in Internet of Things
• Adaptive Security in Internet of Things
• Secure IoT interactions
• Secure IoT architecture design
• Digital forensics for IoT
• Malware Detection
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems for IoT
• Big data analytics/machine learning for IoT security
• Big data analytics/machine learning for edge/fog security
• Blockchain for IoT security and privacy
Workshop papers will published together with COLLABORATECOM proceedings.
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
CollaborateCom proceedings are submitted for indexing in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Workshop Committee Members
Organising Chair: Dr. Zhiyuan Tan, Edinburgh Napier University, email@example.com
Co-Chair: Dr. Mian Ahmad Jan, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan
Co-Chair: Dr. Weizhi Meng, Technical University of Denmark
Co-Chair: Dr. Shancang Li, the University of the West of England